Create a library of approved content for your *Maker users.
* Scroll to the bottom to find out more about Maker seats.
This feature is available to:
- Stellar Admin users
- Stellar Producer users
- Both Admin and Producer users can approve content for Maker seats.
In your Library on the Project Uploads page. Click on an upload to get started.
- Use the toggle to switch this feature either on or off.
- Once the toggle is on, your Maker seat users will only have access to approved content when creating a Quick Edit.
- This is when they add content to a Quick Edit from the Library.
Things to know
- The toggle will be defaulted off, meaning that clips will be unapproved until you choose to approve them.
Here are a few other things to consider when organising your content for Quick Edits:
Tagging content makes it easier for Maker users to search for a specific piece of content in their approved Library.
Using Final Edits
Follow these simple steps to add a final edit to your approved library of content.
Trim or create audio-free Final Edits
Do you want to include a final edit from one of your projects in the approved content Library? Here are a couple of tips.
The Maker seat is a restricted user that will only have access to approved content in Quick Edits to create brand-approved content.
- A Maker seat will be part of the Quick Edits package, or you can purchase additional Maker seats.
This feature is part of the Quick Edit feature and is available as a “bolt-on” to the following tiers: