This guide covers everything you need to know to get started using Seenit Stellar!
Step 1) Create your Story 📚
- Once you have logged in, you will see all of the Stories that have been created by users in your Studio. There are 2 'Create story' buttons you can click to create a new Story
- Give your Story a Title and upload your Story media
This is what your contributors will see when they join your Story. Story media could be a video or an image - we recommend filming a video!
- Set a deadline, filming preferences and a Story author
If you would like your contributors to respond to multiple filming requests...
- Create your Scenes
- Hit Create Story
Step 2) Share your join link or QR Code on your preferred communication channel ✉️
- Using the link, your contributors will then upload their clips to you
- Make sure your contributors hit 'Upload securely' and Log in/Sign up if they haven't already
Step 3) Watch, download and shortlist the best clips in the Uploads view of the Studio 👍
- Hit 'Sync to edit' when you have all of your clips shortlisted
Step 4) Select your preferred option for editing 👩💻👨💻
- You can use the in-built Seenit editor, our professional team, or edit offline
- If you're using the built-in Seenit editor, make sure to check out our How to use the Seenit Editor webinar
Step 5) Once you're finished editing, you can download your final video from the "Latest edit" panel 🍿
And you're done! Time to start planning your next Seenit Stellar Story